Industrial Distributor of Centrifugal Pumps
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Request InformationPump Selection Tool
Fischer Process Industries distributes and represents premium quality centrifugal pumps for any liquid handling application. EBARA, ITT Goulds, MTH, and Gorman-Rupp brand pumps represent the top manufacturers in the industry. Please see below for more information on these product lines.
ITT Goulds Pumps
Fischer Process Industries is your official authorized ITT Goulds Pumps Distributor for portions of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Southern West Virginia. Goulds Pumps is the industry leader in ANSI Process Pumps, Fiberglass Pumps, Vertical Process, API, multi-stage, Axial Flow, and double suction pumps.
Pump Selection Guide
(PDF - 5MB)
- Provides an easy initial selection of the best pump for a particular service.
- Provides a complete overview if the vast selection and types of pumps offered:
- Paper Stock
- Chemical Process ANSI
- API 610
- Abrasives and Slurry handling
- Multistage & Axial flow
- 3196 ANSI
- 3298 ANSI Lined Mag Drive
- 3400 Double Suction Split Case
- 3171 Vertical Sump
- VT Vertical Turbine
- 3996 ANSI In-line
- 3600 Axially Split API
- JC Medium Duty Slurry Pumps
- SRL Rubber Lined Abrasive
3196 ANSI with i-Alert
(PDF - 5.33MB)
- Industry standard in ANSI pumps
- A wide choice of materials of construction
- A wide selection of seal and stuffing box, and seal plan options
- Intelligent design and continuous monitoring extends pump life
- Maximum reliability from shaft and bearing design
- A wide array of mounting and base plate options
i-Alert 2 Equipment Continuous Health Monitoring
(PDF - 467KB)
- Tracks vibration, temperature & run-time hours 24/7/365.
- Checks every five minutes & alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions.
- Stores data once per hour & on alarm for 30 days.
- Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
- Diagnose machine faults with vibration tools
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) & Time Wave Form Analysis.
- Rated for any industrial environment. IP67 water & dust resistant. Intrinsically Safe with a 3-year battery life (use dependent).
- Sync data via Bluetooth Smart enabled smartphones and tablets.
- 3700LFI High Pressure Pump
(PDF - 772KB)
- High temperature and pressure process pumps that meet or exceed ISO 13709 and API 610
- Designed for optimum reliability
- State-of-the-art mechanical design features
- 5 casing sizes and 10 hydraulics each with most casings
(PDF - 1.090MB)
- Larger capacity bearing frame extends pump life
- A patented cyclone seal chamber eliminates seal failures
- Ductile iron adapters for safety and reliability
- Standard OSHA compliant shaft guarding is included
- Enclosed impeller for improved bearing life
- Standard ANSI dimensions
(PDF - 2.0MB)
- Intergrated pump controller in the drive
- Can protect your pump from process upset conditions
- Provides next level intellegent by using a standard variable frequency drive & directly embedding pump specific algorithms into the drive
- Can capture real-time data such as speed, torque and power
Discflo’s disc pumps have been solving the pumping problems of the general industry for more than 35 years. Their unique pumping mechanism is based on the effect of a boundary layer and viscous drag principle, which produces a pulsation-free laminar flow. This technology creates a low-to- no maintenance system by minimizing contact between the pump and the raw material being pumped. The results speak for themselves. Wear on the disc pump components is greatly reduced resulting in pump longevity, reducing operational costs and saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts, maintenance and product loss. The powerful combination of superior abrasion resistance, gas-entrained pumping ability and non-emulsifying laminar flow make the Disc pump the ideal choice for the toughest applications.
Discflo Pumps Overview(PDF - 7054KB)
Fischer Process Industries is an authorized supplier of Pioneer Pump for Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. Pioneer Pump offers leading-edge hydraulic engineering to create high performing centrifugal pumps.
Pioneer Pump Overview(PDF - 615KB)
- Standard centrifugal units offer extreme performance for the toughest applications and industries
- Available for solids handling or clear liquid service with options including run-dry mechanical seals, balance lines, and double volutes
- Available in a variety of metallurgies to withstand the harshest environments
Fischer Process Industries is an authorized supplier of EBARA stainless steel vertical multistage pumps and submersible pumps for Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. Below is a sample of the EBARA products we distribute. Please contact us for more information on this product line.
Stainless Steel Vertical Multistage Pumps(PDF - 40KB)
- Features newly designed "Shurricane" impeller that reduces axial thrust load with higher pump efficiency
- Hydraulic coverage to 390 GPM and 930 feet TDH
- Designed for booster, water purification, and hot water applications
Submersible Pump Product Line(PDF - 1446 KB)
- Capable of handling contaminated fluids in the most severe and corrosive applications
- Construction sites, mines, power stations, steel plants and more
- Heavy duty motors with oversized shaft and bearings
Fischer Process Industries offers the standard product line from MTH Pumps. MTH Pumps is a commercial and industrial pump manufacturer serving a wide variety of markets and industries including boiler feed, condensate return, chillers / temperature controllers, water services, refrigeration, petroleum, as well as many chemical process applications.
Our Standard Product lines include mechanically sealed regenerative turbines for low flow, high pressure, applications (up to 1000PSI / 150GPM) as well as two lines of small centrifugals (155PSI / 230GPM).
MTH Pumps Overview(PDF - 2479KB)
Fischer Process Industries is your official authorized Gorman-Rupp Pumps distributor. Gorman-Rupp offers a selection of over 3,500 pumps that have specifically manufactured for your precise application. Gorman-Rupp has been manufacturing pumping systems and fluid handling systems since 1933.
- Trash Handling
- Rotary Gear
- Engine Driven
- Self-Priming & Submersible Packaged Systems
- Solids Handling Vertical
Gorman-Rupp pumps include the Self-Priming Centrifugal, Submersible and Diaphragm. The Self-Priming pump is renowned for its easy installation and service requirements. The Submersible pumps are available in both widebase and and slimline models for either open pits. For your specfic application, Fischer Process can assist in the selection of the right model for your pumping needs.
Fischer Process Industries is your Gusher pump source for Indiana. Gusher manufacturers a complete line of machine tool and centralized cooling system pumps, and is well known in these markets. For your specific application, Fischer Process can provide the technical assistance required to assure a proper pump is chosen.
For your specfic application, Fischer Process can provide the technical assistance required to assure a proper pump is chosen.
Fischer Process Industries is your official authorized Aurora Pump distributor. Aurora Pump is an ISO 9001 Registered Company with over eighty years of experience in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of pumps and systems for a variety of markets and applications.
Aurora manufactures centrifugal pumps for the municipal and building trades markets. Fischer Process can assist in sizing the Aurora pump or system that will work for you.