Pumping Systems Commodity Management Program to a Ohio Health and Beauty Plant
Fischer Process Industries has been in an ongoing contractual relationship with a customer in the health and beauty industry to provide pumping systems commodity management services. For the past 5 years, we have continuously monitored their pump systems, and provide consigned inventory services for the process gauges, solenoid valves, ball valves, mechanical seals, pumps, and actuation supplies. Weekly visits are performed to supervise stock levels. Our company manages approximately $100,000 worth of inventory annually for this customer.
In addition, our professional repair services are employed for process equipment on and off site. We also work closely with engineering to review proper product selection and process pairing. Ancillary services include providing service maintenance training for employees, along with operation manuals where necessary. We are dedicated to helping our customers meet continual cost reduction pressures, and maintain a reputation for responsiveness and rapid turnaround times. For more details about our service, repair, and field service programs or the other value added capabilities please see the table below or contact us directly.
Highlights of Continuous Monitoring Program Project
- Project Scope
- Continuous monitoring of the pump systems
- Value Added Services
- Manage the process gauges, solenoid valves, ball valves, pumps, mechanical seals and actuation portion of their plant storerooms, by providing consigned inventory.
Doing regular weekly visits to ensure stock levels, review proper product selection for the right processes, provide service maintenance training, and assisting with proper equipment selections.
Work with engineering for proper application, selection and specification of process equipment requirements.
Providing service and repair of process equipment on and off site.
- Material Worked With
- Soap Products
- Products Serviced/Repaired
- Ball Valves
- Lobe ECP Pumps
- Ball Valves
- Documentation Provided
- As needed Dimensional Drawings and Operation Manuals
- Industry for Use
- Health and Beauty / Chemical Process
- Managing roughly $100,000 in inventory per year and providing rapid service and repair response
- Project Timeframe
- Ongoing for Five Years
- Delivery Location
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications
- Cost Monitoring, On-Time Delivery, Cost Reductions, Product Standardization
- Product Name
- Service, Repair, and Field Service