Management Program of Pumping Components
For the past 5 years and counting, Fischer Process Industries has enjoyed an ongoing contract relationship with a customer in the food and beverage industry, providing business management solutions including maintenance, repair, and field service functions. We are also their prime supplier of fluid equipment for the processing of concentrated flavorings including process sanitary ECB lobe pumps, sanitary valves, AODD and centrifugal pumps, gauges, ball valves, solenoid valve misers, and seal-less pumps, all meeting the stringent sanitary standards and requirements of 3A, the FDA, and European Hygienic Engineering Design Group (EHEDG).
To continually meet customer goals for improved cost monitoring, cost reductions, and improved efficiency we have implemented product standardization methods, proper equipment selection for particular processes, and the practice of rotating equipment for longer life and seamless maintenance. We provide staff training on equipment maintenance techniques and proper equipment applications. Operations manuals and dimensional drawings are provided on an as needed basis. For more information about the management program profiled here, or the other value added services and capabilities we offer please see the table below or contact us directly.
Highlights of this Inventory Management Program
- Project Scope
- Continual monitoring and push toward improved efficiencies for cost reductions
- Supply Management Services
- Prime supplier of process sanitary pumps, gauges, solenoid valves, sanitary valves, and actuation.
- Collaborate and assist with proper equipment selections.
- Providing service and repair of rotating equipment on and off site.
- Standardization of products
- Train maintenance staff on the proper use and application of equipment.
- Material Worked With
- Concentrated Flavorings
- Sanitary Valves
Sanitary ECP Lobe
AODD & Centrifugal Pumps
- Ball Valves
Solenoid Valve Mixers
- Sanitary Valves
- Documentation Supplied
- As needed Dimensional Drawings and Operations Manuals
- Industry for Use
- Project Timeframe
- 5 Years and Ongoing
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Standards Met
- 3A, FDA, EHEDG
- Cost Monitoring, On-Time Delivery, Cost Reductions, Product Standardization
- Product Name
- Management Solution - Service, Repair, and Field Service