Industrial Distributor & Supplier of Centrifugal Pumps Products, Parts & Components
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Fischer Process Industries distributes and represents premium quality centrifugal pumps for any liquid handling application. Goulds Pumps and Sundyne brand pumps represent the top manufacturers in the industry. Goulds Pumps is THE Industry Leader in ANSI Process Pumps, Fiberglass Pumps, Vertical Process, API, multi-stage, Axial Flow, and double suction pumps. Sundyne produces pumps that meet all API and ANSI standards in mechanically sealed, magnetically driven, and high speed designs. Sundyne specializes in pumps required to operate in heavy-duty and harsh chemical environments.
ITT Goulds Pumps
Fischer Process Industries is now your official authorized ITT Goulds Pumps Distributor for portions of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Southern West Virginia.
Pump Selection Guide
(PDF - 5MB)
- Provides an easy initial selection of the best pump for a particular service.
- Provides a complete overview if the vast selection and types of pumps offered:
- Paper Stock
- Chemical Process ANSI
- API 610
- Abrasives and Slurry handling
- Multistage & Axial flow
- 3196 ANSI
- 3298 ANSI Lined Mag Drive
- 3400 Double Suction Split Case
- 3171 Vertical Sump
- VT Vertical Turbine
- 3996 ANSI In-line
- 3600 Axially Split API
- JC Medium Duty Slurry Pumps
- SRL Rubber Lined Abrasive
3196 ANSI with i-Alert
(PDF - 5.33MB)
- Industry standard in ANSI pumps
- A wide choice of materials of construction
- A wide selection of seal and stuffing box, and seal plan options
- Intelligent design and continuous monitoring extends pump life
- Maximum reliability from shaft and bearing design
- A wide array of mounting and base plate options
i-Alert 2 Equipment Continuous Health Monitoring
(PDF - 467KB)
- Tracks vibration, temperature & run-time hours 24/7/365.
- Checks every five minutes & alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions.
- Stores data once per hour & on alarm for 30 days.
- Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
- Diagnose machine faults with vibration tools
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) & Time Wave Form Analysis.
- Rated for any industrial environment. IP67 water & dust resistant. Intrinsically Safe with a 3-year battery life (use dependent).
- Sync data via Bluetooth Smart enabled smartphones and tablets.
Sundyne Centrifugal Pumps
We handle a wide variety of Sundyne centrifugal pumps. We are the authorized representative of Kontro, Sunflo, and Sundyne API vertical, inline, and high-speed pumps in Southern Ohio, Indiana, & Kentucky regions. Here are just a few samples of some of our Sundyne products we supply and distribute. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
Sunflo Pumps (PDF - 591KB)
- High Pressure
- Compact Design
- Low Flow & High head
- Wash Down Applications
Kontro Facts Flyer
(PDF - 187KB)
- No leakage possible
- Environmentally safe
- High pressures and hot oil capabilities
- B73.3M and API 610 / 685
- Over 65,000 pumps installed worldwide
- Can be serviced on site
- No cooling required up to 450C or 850F
Sundyne API BrochureFeatures
(PDF - 2MB)
- Reliable service in API-610 applications
- Small Footprint, Simple Design
- Petroleum Refining
- Power Generation
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Petroleum Production
Up Time Assurance
- Product reliability
- Lower Maintenance costs
- Energy Costs Down
Using a combination of:
- Field Service
- Factory Service
- Genuine Parts Supply (including optimized inventory and enhanced procurement)
- Advanced Engineering Consultation